We may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies help run our site and make your experience better. These cookies are only used to provide you with these services.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the site to remember preferences you have selected such as contact information details or other selections you provided the first time you engaged with us. These are designed to make it easier to use our site and not have to set the same preferences every time.
- Social Media cookies: We use social media tools on our site and these cookies allow the social media network to record when you have liked or engaged with a social media tool on our site. In some situations, the social network may send us data that you have set to share. If you do not want the social media network to share information with us, please check your privacy settings with the social media network.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow you to track browsing habits as you visit the site. Based on your browsing history and with our permission, we use third-party advertising partners who can then display to you a relevant ad when you are on a third-party site such as a social media platform. Within these cookies, we may also know your precise location such as latitude, longitude, GeoIP, and other location specific information. Please see below for your choices on cookies in the use of advertising.
- To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt-out of receiving emails from us. Please see the Your Choices section below.
- We might also use a pixel tag which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device which you loaded the page, the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
- Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
DON’T WANT COOKIES?
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You may opt-out of third-party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
You can opt-out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://youradchoices.com). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the services, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings, like login information.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS?
The following are first-party cookies used on our properties.
Marketing and Third-Party Cookies & Similar Technologies
|Name / Network||Use||Third-Party Privacy Policies||User controls|
|Bing Ads||Marketing||Microsoft Privacy Statement / Microsoft Data Protection Policies||Personalized Ads Options|
|Facebook (Custom Audience)||Marketing||Facebook Cookies Policy||Facebook Custom Audiences / YourAdChoices|
While partners may vary their cookie names over time, specific third-party cookies can include, for example:
|Test_cookie, DSID, *AID||*.doubleclick.net||Doubleclick Marketing (targeting)|
|Datr, fr, sb, wd||*.facebook.com||Facebook browser identification, authentication, marketing, and other Facebook-specific function cookies|
|_ga||www.google.com||Google Analytics (including related advertising services)|
|1P_JAR, SID, NID, HSID, *SID, UULE||*.google.com||Google authentication, security, tracking, location, and other Google-specific function cookies|
SOCIAL MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES
When you use social media platforms, each platform has its own technologies and policies to be aware of. For information on limiting the use of widgets and sharing functions with social networks, see below: